Thursday, May 9, 2013
- You sleep 12-13 hours at night and then two naps a day
- Wearing 6 month clothes and size 2 diapers
- Rolling from belly to back and sometimes back to belly
- You will eat ANYTHING! Just Elijah.
- Playing in the jumper is one of your favorite things
- Most days you are super serious, but you will laugh for Huds
- We Love you Kelvie Ruth and we can't wait to see more of your personality come out!
- You sleep 13-14 hours at night and 2 naps a day
- Sometimes we can squeeze you into 3 month clothes, but mostly 6 month stuff fits the best
- Size 2 diapers
- You are our picker eater.... You really love sweet things like your momma
- I find you in your crib on your back a lot and you are starting to grab tons of stuff!
- The jumper is starting to become one of your favorites
- Your smile is infectious and you love to laugh
- We love you Brinton Elizabeth and we can't wait to see more of your personality come out!
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
On Monday, she has a check-up MRI. We have not heard any results so we are assuming at this point in time everything is looking great. Brinton did great on Monday with the travel, sedation, and waking back up again. I know God has amazing plans for the sweet girl.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
I realized today that I have not blogged since March 2nd. That is craziness! Here are my little charmers on St. Patricks day. Love my little Irish babies.
Here is a close up of Kelvie!! So sweet and so cute.
Easter 2013.. Just one outtake... I have a bunch more and they are pretty entertaining!
Saturday, March 2, 2013
Above is a picture of a sweet memory that I want to remember for a long time. This was the first time the girls took a nap at their Nana and Pappy's together. Both girls just laid down and dozed off into dream land.
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Not sure on weight or length ... well visit on thurs.
Wearing all 3-6 month clothes and a few nb pants still
Size 1 diapers, but moving to a 2 soon
Both sitting up in the bumbo and loving looking around
Brinton is sleeping 14 hrs. at night and Kelvie is doing around 12 hrs. plus a 4 hr afternoon nap
Both are talking a ton!
Brinton is super smiley and Kelvie is more serious
Little girls I am proud to be your momma and I am excited to see what God has in store for both of you. We love you bunches and bunches!