Monday, June 4, 2007

SO... it has been WAY TOOO LONG since I have posted. But many sad things have happened here in the Pierce household... more like the Mang household...

Let's see where do I start... on Mother's Day I was just hanging out at the Student Home at Milton Hershey when my mom called to inform of my nannie passing in glory with her Savior. Very sad moment for me b/c this was my grandma who was always there for me... she taught me many things like: how to cook, how to give a child a good bath, how to paint your nails, how to act like a lady, and would always study with me for numerous hours when she would babysit for us. This list could go on and on!

Then, the following Mon. May 21 we got a distrubing call at 6:30 in the morning that my mother had passed away very unexpediately and suddenly. This is was utter shock to Kent and I and through my life into a whole new normal. We then continued to spend an entire week at my dad's now to be with our family. The hardest day of my life was my mother funeral... it is very hard. So I am still dealing with a whole new normal and the loss of two great people in my life.

God is so good and He continues to be that way in all areas of my life....

No comments: