Monday, January 28, 2008

Resolutions

Remember all those resolutions I made quite sometime back... well I need to start keeping up with them. This includes blogging twice a week. This weekend flew by with a bridal shower, time spent with fam, church stuff, and hanging out with friends. I look ahead to this week and it looks just as crazy. When does my life slow down?? How do i slow it down. We just had dinner with old friends and haven't seen them in quite sometime. We were like we have to do this more often and I thought to myself.... hmmm... when will that be. Maybe June of 2008 that might work. When does the busyness of life slow down and how do you keep rich relationships through it all... If you have this all figured out please let me know!

If not it peace out time and time for bed!

No comments: