Monday, October 27, 2008

Falling Behind

Applesauce is a favorite thing to make with my sisters and I ... it is kind of a small rememberance of our mom! She used to make it every fall and it made our house smell sooo good. So now we pick a date and make a whole bunch to eat all year. This pic is from our annual night. Jenna and I made over 30 bags full. It is soo yummy.
Jenna looks oh so happy... but it all over at his point until next year. I had a blast hanging out with my sista. We have been very busy lately working and more working... sorry for the lack of posts!! I feel like I am already starting to fall behind even though the holiday's haven't even started yet!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

That's so fun! Do you freeze it?
-Cynthia

The Mayos said...

We make applesauce once in a while. It is so much work! Good for you for keeping up this tradition!