Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thought Provoking Thursday

I had this fabulous post writting and I click on something else and it went away... So I will try to recap what I was thinking and writing.

Lately, I have been reading some great blogs that have spured me on my journey of writing more. Most of these blogs have been about infertility, homemaking, or just every day life. These have all been very refreshing and challenging to me! God has taken me on a path lately that have I would have never dreamed I was going to go down. This journey has brought about change and a freeing feeling that I have never experienced before. I so thankful to God for all of the changes he has brought about. My journey is still not over, but I know my hand is being held by an amazing Savior who loves me more! This is not how the first blog turned out and it is not nearly as thought provoking as my other one, but it will have to due! These are some of the thoughts that have been floating around in my head lately and wanted to share them...

On a completely different note... check out designmom.com she is having a HUGE giveaway... maybe I shouldn't tell you about this it would give me better chances then .. haha... I am still completely random!

No comments: