Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday

Not much is going on here today, just my man working on becoming a principal! He is at one of his many internships today. He looked dashing as he went out to door this morning. I know this stuff is starting to stress him out a little just because change in not his thing!

I on the other hand am starting to get excited for him. I love changes in careers, which sometimes means moving! I know this is all in God's hands and there is nothing I can really do, but pray for my man and for direction.

I figured out yesterday after I got off the elliptical that I am starting to feel like myself again! I did not really notice that I was in a funk until yesterday. I know K noticed it, but I think I was to far into it to realize what the heck was up! Why is always so hard to figure out the funk until you are out of it. I guess I need to spend more time with God and trust Him more! Life lessons that will always being going on!

No comments: