Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend Review

Hopefully, this pictures gives us all a picture of what our weekend was like! Ha! I made K some brownies on Saturday night after the boys had been quite the handful! He also ran home for me to pick up some items that I forgot for the weekend. Doesn't he look happy! I called my mil for her recipe and they turned out great!

We didn't really do much this weekend because the boys were in trouble! They were pretty bad during the week so we had to be the meanies this weekend. But there were some bright notes. I made banana cake and it turned out great. I am continuing to read Remember Me? and it just keeps sucking me in! Such a good easy read. It is written by Sophie Kinsella. Who is the same person that wrote Confessions of a Shopaholic. Such good reads... I highly recommend them if you want an easy read for the beach or just at home.

This week ahead looks to be a pretty chill one at our house. OH and were is my snow day!!!! I totally got ripped off! I had to drive here in bad weather and not even get a delay!!! Oh well onto Spring!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I love Sophie Kinsella - seriously I think she is my favorite author! Do you know that's not her real name? Her real name is Madeline Wickman and she writes under that name as well. However, those books I find to be very dark. Like her better as Sophie!