Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend FLEW by!! I felt like it just started when the alarm went off this morning.

Friday I subbed at the Milt for just a half day. Then straight off to the student home, which was a little busy with 19 boys. We had some other kids over for dinner. The rest of the evening went great because K took the boys for free Rita's. They loved and it was quiet!

Saturday I was in my CPR and First aid re cert from 8am until 2pm. It was a little long and the lady like to tell her own stories. Most of which did not even matter to what we were learning! The day continued with only a few boys and hanging out at another student home! K and I also watched Swing Vote. I thought it was good... K thought it was boring!

Sunday was normal nothing really exciting. Except I was starting dinner and I thought that I would grill some burgers. So K went out to light the grill except at the milt you have to unlock the gas. So K put his key in the lock and tried to turn it, but it would not turn. He tried again and again, but no luck. So we had to call Security to come over and the eventually cut the key, but not the lock. So we could not use the grill and we had to do everything inside!! It was CRAZY!!! So our weekend ended on a crazy note not even dealing with the boys!!

So onto the work week. Not much going on here. Just a regular old week :)

No comments: