Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up

This weekend flew by! I am kind of glad it is over. This weekend is very tough for me and my sisters. Two years ago on Mother's Day my Nannie passed away. She was very old and it was time for her to meet her creator. It was however sad and hard to deal with. This time of year is always hard and some how I try to combat my emotions instead of letting them flow. I need to work on letting them just happened. This is where God is molding me into what He wants me to be!

But enough with the feelings of the weekend onto the fun stuff we did! We took the boys out for dinner on Saturday night and I got to ride my bike on Sunday, which was so nice in the sun. Saturday morning started off with some yardsaling, which was really good! I enjoyed walking around in the sunny morning. I also had some great company!!

Today back at work and then a relaxing evening is calling my name!

No comments: