Thursday, June 18, 2009

I am still alive!

I know it has been way too long since I have written a post, but a lot has been going on here...lets see where do I start:

First I wrapped up my last days at the Yeshiva Academy and I will not be returning in the fall due to a bunch of reasons.

Secondly, we are heading out to California on Sat. morning at o dark thirty... so I have been going crazy with all of the stuff to do to get ready. Tonight is the big clean here at 2004 Greystone and we still need to put all things in suitcases and finish up other odds and ends. This will be very exciting once we are in the friendly skies!

K has had to work all week with out the students because of the swine flu outbreak. So that has been kind of nice because he gets out of work right away and is home promptly. We also have had a bunch of dinners with friends and family, which has been great. I wish I took pics to post of all of them, but no such luck! I will try to post over the summer, but who knows how that will go... So off I go to Cali and here's to a fun summer!

No comments: