Monday, June 8, 2009

Manic Monday

I have a bad and I mean really bad case of the Monday's! K has a half day today and off tomorrow and I am soo jealous. We had a good weekend not much just working and the boys were going crazy. It is time for school to be over!

This week is shaping up to be crazy. We have plans every night and the weekend looks like it will be a little calmer! I need to get crackin on things for Cali... we do leave next Sat. This has come so quick! I can't believe it is almost here! I have very mixed emotions. When we come back things will not be the same. Lizzie will have already moved and I will be back into subbing at the Milt. K will be back to work before we know it. I am excited for this new adventure and all it will entail. It should be fun and challenging, which will be great summer enjoyment.

So I guess God is trying to teach me more of Trusting Him and less of myself. More of relying on Him and less on myself.

No comments: