Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Rainy Day!

It seems like a monsoon had hit out region and it does not look like it is going to end anytime soon! I have found myself with some unexpected free time this week due a little flu outbreak at school and K feeling like I should not put myself in that situation. So I have been Suzy Homemaker all week! I baked and cooked up a storm yesterday, which allowed for this weekend to be pretty much prep free!

K has worked this week and had lessons to give, which then leaves me at home for some pretty long stints. But I am finding a peace in that and that God is teaching me what is going to be like in the winter with a new baby and being at home.

The baby is doing great! We have another ultrasound scheduled for Tuesday and I am praying everything is okay. I am sure it will be, but you never know!

No comments: