Thursday, October 29, 2009

Random Smatterings

This week has been rather slow, but I feel like God is leading me through this time to prepare me for the days to come! I have been making myself busy around the house and planning upcoming events our lives! I have a quick recap from this last past weekend. We were planning on working and then the pig flu hit and I was banned from the student home. I was kind of bummed because Kent and I get to work together! So I missed the hub all weekend, but came up with some plans. One of those was a movie and dinner with the cuz on Sat. night

So we went out for Mexican and it was delish... then headed over the Tarjee... where we did a little shopping pictured above. Then onto the movie Amelia... which was okay, but the theater was soooo hot that I was dying so we left!

Sunday brings on a whole new day! I have wanted to go to Hobby Lobby ever since I have been reading all of these girls in NW Arkansas and they rave about it, but there was never one in Pa. I was talking to my future SIL the other day and she said they just opened one about 10 mins from her place, which is in Chambersburg a whole 1.30hr from me! So I figured since I have nothing going on I mind as well take the ride out there and we could go and get some good deals. This picture up above explains it all! They are closed on Suns. Which I am glad for, but at the same time I drove all this way and didn't get to go, but I did get to hang out with my future SIL and bro in law which was very fun! So I must make another trip down to Hobby Lobby and get some good deals! That is about wraps up the weekend and our week! Onto Treat night tonight at the Milt!!

No comments: