Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day weekend

Here are my cute Valentines!!! This was a crazy weekend! Friday started out great...we took Elijah to his first trip to King of Prussia and shopped. Even had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and it was fabby. During our lunch I started to not feel well. So we headed home in a quickly. By the time I got home I had a 101 fever and my boob was about to explode. Yes, it was mastitis for the third time. I called the drs. and got antibiotics. Then we headed off to the student home. Because of course it was our weekend to work. We only had two students so it was pretty easy, but I laid in bed most of it. I felt bad for K because he had to do all the work. By Sunday, K was pretty tired so we called in Nana and Pappy for a E. We spent most of our Valentines Day resting and hanging out with kids. We did have Panera for dinner. Ahhh the simple pleasures in life! I will post more pics of E later when I get out of my bed! HA!

No comments: