Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patricks Day

St. Patty's day was a blast around our house! Of course Elijah had another shirt to celebrate the day! I started the day by subbing and then a lovely lunch date with some friends. In the evening we went to a local Irish pub for dinner.
Here is Auntie Kelly and Eli in the pub waiting for our table. He did great waiting!A quick shot of us! I feel like I don't have a ton of great pics of us these days... oh well the joys of parenting.
Kelly and Kaddie waiting for our food
A fun pic of Vanessa..... a couple of others came along, but I didn't get great pics of them.
It was a fun night had by all. This weekend is shaping up fabulously, with lots of lunch and dinner dates. I am also stoked about the wonderful weather we are expected to have!







No comments: