Tuesday, September 28, 2010

10 Months Already!

I had this huge realization the other day that my little baby is almost 1! I can't believe it and this year has gone pretty quickly, but not flown as most people would say. I have enjoyed every min.

A few quick facts:
- He weights around 20 llbs.
- Elijah is about 29 inches
- Most days he loves being outside, in his jumper, or hanging out with any people!
- He can say Mama, Dada, Baba (bottle), the TH sound, the F sound, and many more
- He LOVES all food except cousous and hard boiled eggs...
- Elijah is still a great sleeper... am nap, pm nap, and 11 hrs. at night!
I know he is going to be a great big brother to Hudson!

One of my two cuties after we took his 10 month pic.. which was hard because he wanted to trash the paper the min. he saw it!!

1 comment:

The Mayos said...

Love the name Hudson! :)