Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Amazing Christmas Card deal from Shutterfly!

Christmas Cards are so different for us this year! I guess my biggest dilemma is do I put a picture of our whole family or just of Elijah. Last year we went with the entire family and E had only been home from the hospital for 12 hrs. at that point.Picture #1- Cute fall pic and shows him accurately! Love the scenery and love how he looks at the camera.

Picture #2- We took this before his dedication and it pretty good. I am not in love, but it would work. We all look good and I am not looking too prego at this point.


With this all said I am loving Shutterfly's opt. for this season! You can check out all of their holiday cards here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

Or these lovely beauties that don't involve a pic... so I guess I could technically go with one of these to change it up!


Such choices... what is a girl to do? I would enjoy feedback on what to do! I am more of a Traditional card picker and would like one with more red and green on it! I know this is such a HUGE challenge due to the prego brain on overload this year!!

I wish I wasn't going to have a newborn at this point in time or I would host a fancy soiree for New Years... check out their cards for that here:http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/new-years-cards
My final note ... if you are interested in this deal of getting 50 free cards for posting on your blog check out the link below!

1 comment:

mapleleavessycamoretrees said...

I personally don't understand why people send cards with pics of just their kids on it so I'm a fan of the family shot. It's a cute one!