Friday, December 10, 2010

35 Weeks and 6 days...

So this is the longest I have ever been prego! I have to say I have been enjoying the last couple of days that Hudson stays inside. It does take us one day closer to Christmas, but it is one more days to enjoy our little family of three.

I have really mixed emotions about each day that passes. I enjoy being pregnant and I enjoy the little moments of feeling him move, but I am ready to meet little Huddy as we call him right now. I am also excited about having a few more days with just me and Ebuster. We have such a great routine every day and I love that little monster even though there are those days!

So with all that said I think I am ready for the Christmas season to be in full force and to enjoy it. Lately, I have been way too focused on Hudson's arrival and not enough on our Savior's birth. That is truly the reason for the season.

Sorry for all the deep thoughts on a Friday night, but this is one of the first times I have sat down all day and have even got to process through all of my emotions and thought!!!!

No comments: