Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Latest and Greatest

Life here is busy and full of life every day! I do enjoy most days and looking at this sweet face below makes it all worth it. Our days are super busy and extremely scheduled, but we are making it work. God is blessing us with amazing times with our kids and trials that we are learning a lot through. So here are a few sweet pics of the kid...All ready for the snow... his first time actually playing it in!
Hudson 6 weeks old... how time flies...

Sorry this pic is a little upside down...but here is a pic of Elijah's new boots... I find them to be quite funny since I got them at Walmart... they are little rustic, but they do the job fantasticly..

My little boys... this shirt already doesn't fit Hudson! So much for the matching outfits!
I do have to say I love snow, but I am ready for spring and all that comes with it!




No comments: