So this blog is a journal of our lives and I love that I spend time doing, but some days I hate our computer. Some how I cannot get the pics off of our lovely camera again and thus cannot retrieve Hudson's 2month pics. So this is as close as I am going to get. This was taken a few says before his actual 2 month mark!So Hudson... what are you up to:
- Weight: 11lbs 5 oz.. 43 %
- Length: 23 1/2 inches.. 73%
- You were 3-6 month clothes in one piece items, but you will still fit into your 0-3 pants
- You were size 1-2 diapers, but you still poop out of them a ton!
- Rolling... Oh my are you are a mover! Even the dr. said at your 2 month appt. that you are a mover!
- Sleep...oh the joys of having you sleep... You love your belly and like your crib sometimes... Sometimes you will only sleep on people!
- You are becoming a super smiley baby and we love how happy you have become!
- Hudson you were an unexpected surprise that God decided to bless us with and we love so much!Can't forget about this chunker! He is being his normal happy self... He is now into peanut butter on anything and barbecue sauce on everything also! E is starting to move a ton more and Praise God for that!!
Sweet little pic of the boys the other night just hanging out with their Daddy!
This is Hudson determined face... he is normally looking this! He loves to get anywhere he can!