Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Treadmill Feeling...

Do you ever feel like you are running on a treadmill? I get that feeling when I have planned too much in a week. I know I am always saying "I need out of my house", but in all reality I need to just stay put a little more.

When I had Ebuster I tried to keep up with all of my "pre-kid" moments. Finally, I started to slow down once I figured that out it was better for all of us. Now being a mom of two, I have felt this pressure of keeping up with all that is going on.

Slowly, I am coming to a decision that I need to slow down even more. I need to get out of this treadmill feeling and just chillax. Its all about the balance! I just need to figure that out what that balance is.

So my goal this week is to figure out how to combat that treadmill feeling!

No comments: