Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Update...

So I have been a super huge slacker on the picture taking front, bloggin front, and all around documenting my children's lives front! Here is a quick update!Hudson turned 3 months on March 25th, but I thought my camera had died so I took a pic with the in-laws camera of a sweet sleeping Huddy. Here are some stats: - I don't know what you weigh or how long you because we do not go to the drs. until next month. - You are wearing mostly 3-6 month clothes some 6-12 - Sleeping... well lets just say your brother slept through the night before you did! - All in all you are extremely adorable and super smiley. We love you Hudson Levi and are super glad God blessed us with you! A little update on this ham! He is getting into everything, which is really good for his delays. He is now crawling and trying to figure everything out. We are in the process of trying to figure out his delays and what we can do to best help him. He is the sweetest little boy who loves life and wants everyone around him to feel his presents by saying "Hi" Recently, he has also started to ask "What's that?" to EVERYTHING!! Some days it drives me nuts, but others I find it extremely adorable.
This little cutie... is growing like a weed! He is super smiley and happy these days. This is a horrible pic, but sadly it is one of the only ones I have as of recently. I need to take a ton of pics tonight!


Sorry for such a long post, but there are been tons more going on with us... all good... just too much to write about! Life with two is busy and I have finally got them on the same nap schedules so here's to having a little more freetime!

No comments: