Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer is ticking away...

I feel like this summer if just flying by without us making a ton of memories! So this weekend we tried to change that as much as we could. Friday night, we hung out at K's rents place with the kids and had some dinner. Saturday, followed with drives to camp, pig roasts, and shopping.

Sunday these two cuties had a blast a Hershey Park! E always loves the park and Eliana had her first visit!

A little pic with my boys on the choc. world ride. It was Hudson first time and E of course loves the heifers!

1 comment:

The Lovely One said...

Mmmm... I would love to go to Hershey Park!

I too feel like summer is slipping away. The heat wave came really late for us this year, school starts really early... I feel like we've only had 3 weeks of summer!