Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Our Travels...

Last week we headed out to Maine... It was a quite the adventure, but we all had a blast. The babies had fun in the lake and touring around town! This is the first time I have taken all the pics on my phone and uploaded them and then put them on my blog... so it is not working the best. I need to totally figure it all out... But below is a pic of Elijah in a kayak. He LOVED it... he is such a water baby.
A view of the lake from the camp we were staying out. It was an amazing lake that was so clear you could see the bottom from about 4 feet deep. The weather was just perfect and so cool!

We took a little drive and walked around Ll Bean and all the stores in Freeport, Me. The boys had a great time and loved it. I already miss the cool air and the fun we had...I am ready for a return trip already!

No comments: