Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Craziness of Life....

Thank you everyone for you thoughts, prayers, calls, concerns, and texts.  Life has been crazy since we have gotten home from DuPont.  Obivously, my lack of posts.  Keeping up with two babies and two toddlers has gotten a little crazy! I am trying to get ready for Christmas.  I have now lost three weeks of prep time, but I am reminding myself to let things go. 

As far as Brinton's next step we sit and wait for some more blood work and another neuro appointment on January 3rd.  She is continuing to heal and look better and better, but this momma is nervous that it could all start again.  Her temperature did drop a little bit on Sunday and I was scared! When she was released from the hospital there was huge improvement and her MRI showed all clear.  So I just need to continue to trust God that her little life is in His hands.  Brinton has a huge story to tell and will be able to share that with a lot of people. 

I am continuing to pray that God would reveal to me what He wants me to learn through all of this...

No comments: