Monday, January 7, 2013
2 Months and an Update
- Both of you are wearing size 1 diapers
- Kelvie- 9lbs. 6 oz and 21 1/2 long
- Brinton 8lbs. 6 oz. 21 1/2 long
- Everyone is still wearing newborn and size 0-3 clothes
- Kelvie and Brinton are holding their heads up
- Kelvie is a big eater ... sometime you eat 8 oz. in a 4 hour period
- Miz B you are not quite as big of an eater as your sister
- Both of you LOVE people and always are super alert.
We Love you both more than the world and can't wait to see how you grow into what God wants you to be.
A little update on Brinton... We met with her neurologist last Thursday and she is pleased with her progress. She said Brinton is still a mystery and we just want to make sure it doesn't happen again. Dr. Hopkins does believe her blood presure did drop and that she does have a spinal cord injury. Our peditrican informed us that by the grace of God she is being healed!!! We are still thanking God for giving us our little girl and letting us keep her. He is faithful!