Saturday, March 2, 2013

Life...

Where does the time and how to get out of the cycle of feeling "I got this", but really inside  you are screaming for freedom.  I recently, had a conversation with a fellow mom talking about how in this season we just have to let things go and some things just cannot happen.  How do I let things go, but still make special times for my kids.  How do I organize my life in a way that is meaningful in this season.  Some days I feel like I need to breath and enjoy a moment of freedom. I just reminding myself that these days will go so fast and the girls will be in kindergarten before I know it.  Just keep reminding myself to breath!

Above is a picture of a sweet memory that I want to remember for a long time.  This was the first time the girls took a nap at their Nana and Pappy's together.  Both girls just laid down and dozed off into dream land. 

No comments: