This weekend is turning out to be a BEAUTIFUL one here in the northeast. I am currently, enjoying it with a few boys at MHS and the others are with Kent at Hershey Park. It is really starting to feel like fall. I am going to start posting some fun fall activites and things you can do to celebrate the seasons changing. This coming week I am going to continue subsitute teaching 8th and not get to as many fun fall things as I would like. But anyway here is a list of fall things:
- Pick apples at a local orchard and make homemade applesauce (on the calander for 10.05)
- Plant some mums and make outdoor decor look like it is fall
- Bake some apple crisp
- Go out for Pumpkin ice cream... i suggest Brusters!
- Start shopping for Halloween Candy... just put it somewhere safe so those husbands doen't eat it all!
- Create a fall door hanger... some type of wreath... Michaels will arrange flowers for free if you buy them there.
- Shop for a few new fall wardrobe pieces
- Pick and carve some pumkins
Just a few ideas to celebrate autumn... I will post more later!