It is a beautiful day here in Lebanon! We had quite the weekend. Friday night we went to see the Broadway show The Spelling BEE. I highly recomend it. Very funny and one of our friends even got picked from the audience. Sat. we went car shopping again! I feel like this process is taking FOREVER... but we know it will all work out in the end. Then we went to cover a day off for our regular full-time couple. Sun. we went to see West Side Story in Lancaster b/c my lovely sister Elizabeth was playing in the pit. Then a nice dinner on dad and he came to check out our house. By that time I was totally fried and needed to chill out. Today I am hanging out at home!!!!! So that is a brief update on what is going on with us.
Some more fall things to do:
- Take Christmas Card pic and get started on that!
- Have friends over to watch football and make some snacks
- Carve pumpkins
- Take a hike to a great spot to see folliage
- Take a weekend away camping and enjoy the last of the outdoors
- Make homemade mittens out of old sweaters
- Clean out closets