Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy One Year Anniversery of the Blog!

Well... lots has happened here over the last couple of weeks. I have not updated in way too long. Currently, Kent is working very hard on his national board cert., principals cert., and a local choral festival for elem. students. So needless to say he has been VERY busy lately.

I am still teaching full-time and softball is starting in a couple of weeks. I have started to order stuff, practice with the high schoolers, and figure out logististics. So needless to say that has made my days at school really crazy.

This weekend we are spending it with out boys @ MHS. Last weekend we had a great time at Cuba Libre... which I will post some pics from. I am very ready for spring and in a later post I will put up some spring ideas of things to do... I think that is all for now...

No comments: