Friday, May 23, 2008

Life's Happenings

Picnic table refinishing!! This is still the same state it is in.....due to lack of time.

This is my handy man!! Isn't he so cute and proud of himself!

My cuz L and I went to Great Wolf Lodge this week just for an overnight. It was a great time! Here are the pic... sorry no pics of us shopping! My favorite thing to do :)


We have been overly busy hence the lack of posts! We have been working crazy hours. There have been lots of little kids to love and care for! Today K and I sat down for lunch and it was the first time we had both been home since Sun. Crazy huh...

This Wed. was also the 1st anniv. of my mom passing. We are hanging in there, still trying to figure out what God wants us to learn through all of this! Enjoy this wonderful Memorial day weekend :)

No comments: