Monday, June 2, 2008

Post by the Mister

Hello! This is Kent writing today! I decided to post something. I know you loyal blog readers don't normally see me write. This blog is usually written by my beautiful wife! We enjoyed our weekend. We hung out with friends and we were able to spend time together. It was very relaxing and fun! I am so excited for the summer to finally arrive. I love the time to relax and renew between school years. I hope everyone takes time to enjoy the beautiful weather this summer and do something fun.

Fun ideas for the summer include: having a cookout, taking a hike, going to the pool, laying on the beach, catching up with friends you haven't seen in a long time, and of course my favorite, going out for ice cream!

I hope everyone has enjoyed my post! Have a great summer!

No comments: