Thursday, November 6, 2008

A little of this and a little of that

This week is just flying by..... I am enjoying the changes in leaves and now our whole deck is covered with leaves. They are all such a beautiful golden color! I am just loving them, but enough about that.

What is really going on with us. Not much just working and enjoying friends and family. This week encluded a visit from K's parents for dinner and some fix-it jobs, dinner with K's grandparents, small group, and tonight dinner with some friends. So we have been pretty crazy in the evening. This weekend at the student home will feel like a break! Ha Ha..

We are looking forward to next week spending it in Williamsburg, Va. I have never been so if you have been leave me a comment on what to do there. I do hear there is a great outlet center!!! That means a lot of shopping will be done!! My favorite past time.

No comments: