Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tv or No Tv that is the question??



Ever since I can remember I have had a t.v. in my room. I started with an old hammy down from my grandparents. This t.v. only had a turn dial. Then one Christmas, I moved up to a t.v. with a remote that I still have today! It is in the basement for dvd watching while I am working out! But now I feel like I have reached a stage in my life where I do not need one in my room. There is also the old adage that if you have a t.v in your bedroom things don't get "hot"... I will leave it at that.

Yesterday, Hub took the t.v. out! I woke up this morning wanting to put on the Today show, but couldn't because the t.v. was gone. Or last night I wanted to put on Top Chef and finish watching in my p.j's in our bed. So I guess my question is...Do we need to put it back?

So I am asking you my blog readers should we keep a t.v. in our room or take it out. What do you and your spouses do?? Leave me comments!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I have never had a TV in my room, and we only have one TV in our house. It suits us. We have limited our TV watching to 3 hours per week and it gives us so much more time to connect with each other.

The Mayos said...

I say no bedroom TV. :) We had one for a little while and we were both always in diff. rooms watching diff. TVs.