Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend Review


K of course being the awesomest hub ever cleaning up from dinner


Pic of Regan and soon to be hub Jeremy


< My friend Reggs... known forever!




This weekend we had a super busy days! Fri night we hung out with great friends from MHS. Had pizza and just hung out!! It was fabulous! Saturday was a whole different story. K had Saturday Academy, which is were students who are struggling have to come and work on their skills. He got to be the administrator on duty. He of course loved it! Then we raced down to my dad's to pick up some furniture that he is ridding of. Finally, I raced how to meet our mystrey guests from church. We a had an awesome time meeting some new friends and hanging out with some old ones. The pics at the top are from Sun. I had my bf since 4th grade and her fiance over for dinner and games. We had homemade pizza and played settlers. What more could you ask for on a Sun. afternoon. Our lives have changed a lot over the year, but we still remain good friends and hang out whenever we can! So I am back to work eating my lunch and trying to get back into the swing of things!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I want to play Settlers with you guys! We just had someone teach us this weekend.