Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I have not fallen off the face of the earth!

We are very full at this point from our fabulous dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! We had a great time!
On Friday night we went out to the Cheesecake Factory with these new friends! It was great to get to know them better and we had a blast!!

Our Saturday included having dinner with these two crazy kids! We went to Carraba's and waited WAY too long... I thought I would put that in there for you T.J. We had fun and ate way too much!
Then, Sunday it was all over! I woke up at 5:30 in the morning throwing up and not feeling well at all! So I spent all day on the couch! Monday came and I struggled to make my way to a conference and an appointment. Then, back on the couch asap! Tuesday went to the conference again, but feeling better! I am still slowly making my rebound! I feel like I have lost days, which I guess I kind of have. So here is a quick update on our weekend. We did miss our time with our the Malengo's,but I am sure they did not want the stomach flu!













No comments: