Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines Tonight!

We are exchanging our Valentines tonight because of working this weekend we didn't know how many boys we would have. It turns out that on Saturday we are only going to have one! So that will make for a nice relaxing day.

This is the first year that we have put a limit on how much we are spending. We have never done this before, but in my effort to spend less and be more frugal we set a limit. It has challenged me to think outside the box! I am going to shopping today after-school to procure some items. I think back to all of the other Valentines day's we have had in the past and we have such great memories of fun stuff that we have done! So I am sure this year we will make some more on Saturday. What are some fun things you and your spouse do? I am always looking for creative ideas!

No comments: