Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday...

So today is starting to fly by! I have been reading some very interesting blogs and online magazines. http://www.seriouslifemagazine.com/ This mag is free and has all kinds of interesting articles. I just read one about saving money! Some of the stuff was kind of repeats, but I enjoyed some new information.

I have my second grad. class tonight and that should be fun! Or should I say that will be interesting. We did not have it last week due to the snow! I wish we could get another snow day around here. I need a little R&R. Just one day! That is all I am asking for.

I am going to jump in with Musing of a housewife Carnival Again Today... maybe I will win that c.d.... hint.. hint..

3 Things I have learned this week:

1. There is hope in hard circumstances. You just have to look for it.
2. God is a big God that can do more that we could ever imagine possible
3. Husbands need respect and then they show more love... Currently, K and I are reading Love and Respect the book. It is really opened my eyes and helped us to communicate more feel

Check out musingsofahousewife.com for more blogs and interesting tidbits!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are wonderful things to have learned. We can all learn from your post...I know I can.

Great stuff!

Anonymous said...

their definitely is hope in hard circumstances. glad I stopped by because I definitely needed the reminder :)

Musings of a Housewife said...

Great lessons this week! Thanks for sharing and for linking in. :-)