Monday, February 2, 2009

This weekend

This week was nothing special or out of the ordinary! We went to the student home on Friday night and the kids were great! Saturday went off without a hitch and so did Sunday. So not much to report on the kid front.

This year unlike other years I did not care about the Superbowl. I think I watched all over 15 mins. of it. I don't know what my problem was. Normally, I am very excited about, but this year I was just not into it. I think part of it was that my BELOVED Eagles were not playing. Or maybe it was that we were working and I was focusing on wrapping up a great weekend. I am not totally sure what has gotten into me.

On another note I did get a chance to go and see <em>New in Town >with Renee Zellweger and it was FABULOUS!! Simply put a very tastefully done romantic comedy. I was very happy to watch it and enjoy it. I would even say I would go see it again. I think that is all of the wrap up for this weekend!

No comments: