Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

What I am thankful for this week.....

1. I have had time in the evenings to plan out our meals, my grocery shopping, and washing. I am feeling more fulfilled, satisfied, and more like a wife that is taking more interest in being a wife who serves.

2. I am thankful that I am over the season of not wanting to work out or being on my diet! It feels so good when you are obedient to your body! I went to the Y twice this week and I am planning on going tonight.

3. That K and I can have little discussions and still work through it even if it takes us days. I did not over react, but just simply prayed, thought, and processed things in my own head. I now feel like we have become stronger and conquered something a whole new way!

On another note... I found this great website yesterday about making dinner for $5.00 every single night. Now some of it is hard to do since this lady is from the south, but the principals still apply! Check out $5.00 dinners!

No comments: