Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up

This weekend fly by WAY TOO fast!! I feel like I blinked and it was over. Our weekends off are always like this.

Friday started off with coming home from work and working out, which was great. I actually got myself back into the work out regime. I feel so much better and so much more awake. Then our friend Nate met us for dinner. We tried a new spot here in good ole Lebanon.... it was okay... let's just say we are not rushing back anytime soon! Oh well.

Saturday started off bright and early when K had to leave for his principal test @ 7am. I sleepily wished him luck, prayed for him, and went back to sleep! I proceeded to get up grocery shop, pack for working one overnight, and pick up around the house. We then worked from 2pm on Sat. until 2pm on Sun. The girls were great and we had a great time except when I set off the alarm at 10pm after all the girls were in bed!

Sunday we finished working came home and cooked up a storm for our friends to come over. I am so mad that I didn't take on picture the entire time. I made some fun food including chicken satay, polenta with sweet and sour cabbage, spicy crab dip, and baked ham sammys. It all was a hit!

This week is looking pretty busy! Look for lots of great posts!

No comments: