Friday, April 3, 2009

Weekend Review

I have tons going on today including a dentist appt. and a pedicure! So I will make this brief and to the point!

1. Morgan you are the winner of the fondue pot... I will put it in the mail soon!

2. I don't really feel like going to the dentist...would much rather sit around in my pj's and watch movies all day.

3. I am offically on spring break! So here's to doing what I want and when i want to !

4. I am making pb eggs for Easter with my mil today and I am sure I will have pics... we are also going to see Todd's gf musical tonight... should be interesting.

5. Tomorrow is promising to be busy...

6. I am looking forward to Sun. and relaxing after church... i think this is enough with the lists. I am sure I will have pics to show all one of these days!

No comments: