Thursday, May 21, 2009

5.21.09

5.21.07 is a day I will never forget

A day that will never be forgotten

A day that changed my life forever

A day that changed my marriage, my family, and myself

It has been a hard day with bittersweet lessons that I have learned through it.

I will never be the same and I will never have a mom again, but God has provided strength

Thank you mom for all you did for me and all you gave me even the lessons through your passing.

Still not any easier, but not any harder just there.

Here is where I am now, but I know I will go forward and change...
Thanks mom for everything..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful, laur. love you.

Tim said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Lauren...your Mom will never be forgotten.
Tim & Cynthia

The Mayos said...

praying that your sweet memories will comfort you.