Wednesday, May 20, 2009

1 Month and Counting

Today is a very exciting day... We are 1 month away from leaving for California!!! Needless to say I am super excited to go and see what God has in store for us and what He wants to teach me. I know He has a lot in store for us.

K will be lifeguarding, leading canoeing, light mantience work, and filling in all over! I will be mostly working in the kitchen and I can not wait to cook away. I seem to have this fulfillment from the thought of doing this all summer. So I am excited to see what God says to me all summer and what to come for the fall.

All of this excitement is helping with the loss we experience this time of year. Please be in prayer for my family and my hub who gets to deal with the emotional roller coaster of a wife he has right now.

No comments: