Tuesday, September 15, 2009

23 Weeks!

I have officially, made it to 23 weeks! It is so excited each week that goes by. I do have to say I am ready for Jan. I am ready to meet this little person and see what they are! Here are some pics of the start of the Nursery. Not much else is going on here just working and more working! We had the boys this weekend and were super busy. I am also subbing four days this week, which is making for a super busy week! I am however looking forward to my 10 year high school reunion on Saturday night! It should be a blast. This is our bumper and curtain pattern. It is rather simple, but very cute! The bumper has a few more colored animals on it!
This is to give a better view of the color, which I am loving. Hopefully, it stays that way or the hub will pitch a fit!

No comments: