Friday, October 9, 2009

It has been WAY TOO LONG!

Sorry to all my regular readers out there! HAHA... like I have any! It has been a crazy whirlwind of a week. Here is a picture of my cutie sisters who cam to visit last weekend for us to make applesauce and hang out. It was really fun and we wish we had more weekends like this. We got lots of applesauce made, which will taste really good in April when I am feeding it to my baby!

Jenna actually in the act of grinding up the apples! Doesn't she look like a pro!
This is king of tricky... I by accident got some apples jammed in the grinder and then I went to squeeze them out, but instead the mallet that we use just got stuck! I was laugh hysterically, but we had to call in the man power to get it out. You can also see the belly a little bit better in this pic!

And here is one belly pic for all of you who have been asking. I am carrying very high... but still feel kicks at the bottom... so we will see what the Midwife says today! Busy weekend and week ahead... lots of fun stuff to report on!







1 comment:

Josh and Heather said...

I read!!! Keep posting! Gotta love making applesauce! Say Hi to Jenna for me! :)