Thursday, November 12, 2009

A new day...

Not much has gone here this week and I guess that is why I haven't posted anything this week! I should really be trying to post new things each day, but there is just not enough material some days! I have only subbed one day this week and so things are going rather slowly and I have to sub tomorrow, which will be a welcomed change! K is home for the morning this morning which helps in breaking up the day! I love when he is home for a short period of time. This weekend we have a packed weekend with PSU vs. Indiana my first game. Friday night we are going to a Poe exhibit at the Renaissance Fairgrounds and Sunday is our birthing class all day! I think that is going to be a waste of time, but should be somewhat informational...we shall see! Check back on Monday for some good pics from the weekend!

No comments: