My sweet boy is 2 months already! I can't believe how time has gone quickly. Here are a few facts about him:
- Wearing 3-6 month clothes
- Weights 9 lbs. and 13 oz. which puts him in the 25th and 10th percentiles. He has grown a lot since the beginning
- He can follow Mommy and Daddy's voices with his eyes
- He is holding his head up
- He is 22 1/4 inches long, but he is mostly body... poor kid he got my body type!
- His eyes are turning blue and I think he is going to look like his daddy
- Elijah is very snuggly and loves to be held, but is super good and content anywhere we take him!
- All in all he is a Blessing from God that has been the best thing that has happened to his momma and daddy
Here is a quick shot of us at the drs. yesterday! I was trying out the new headband, but once in the car it went by the wayside... He did great with his shots. No fever... he cried for about a half of second and then just chilled on the way home. He is such a good baby! He does have a innocent heart murmur that just showed up so hopefully this will heal on its own. The dr. did not seem very concerned. So here's off to a great weekend with the boys. We have missed them and they are super excited to play with Elijah!