Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend Review

This weekend we did a lot of watching this little guy! He is looking a little khaki in this picture, but in his defense he did have a sweater on and we took it off because he was too hot!
I wonder what is going on in his little brain right at this moment!

Here is a shot with the sweater. Daddy did a lot of holding this weekend. I had a CPR class on Saturday so Eli and Daddy had a date! They had a ton of fun and when I got home we ran and picked up our free Auntie Anne's. They were super yummy! Sunday Elijah was a cranky pants so we didn't do much of anything.

But this morning I woke up to a very happy baby! I LOVE this picture. He looks so big. I can't believe on Sunday he will be 3 months.
These every day moments have been flying by! I am working really hard on enjoying just everyday life and every moment of each day. Read this post Here.. it is very worth the read. It made me think and contemplate all the little things we do and don't really think about. I think that is one reason I have felt more compelled to write on the blog and journal every day. What type of legacy am I leaving. Enjoy your day of every day tasks today!

No comments: