Saturday, October 9, 2010

Diaper and Toy Deals...

I know I should have pics and that I said I would post this by Friday, but Friday came and went! So here is the shake down on the fantastic deals I got at Rite Aid and Kohls....

I got three packages the small ones of Pure and Natural Huggies for $9.97! Yes, that is right folks I got 3 for the price of one! I use a couple of coupons and one video value coupon to complete the deal.

I hit up Kohls before hand and got a $35.00 toy for just $10.50! It is a Playskool Ball popper thing... of course I forget the proper name for it. I used a coupon I got in the mail and one off the internet. All of their toys were 25% off to begin with.

So on Thursday, I spent $20.00 and got three packages of diapers and one toy! That was quite fun folks!

No comments: